CoCEPTIO is hiring a Process Engineer
CoCEPTIO, business & technical expert active in niche areas (pharma, biotech, comestics, food-processing sector …) strives to be the best European stakeholder in the conception and implementation of high-valued industrial projects.
CoCEPTIO is also establishing an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibilities are the key words for our associates, who enjoy the work environment and spontaneously contribute to the company growth.
Since its creation in 2016, CoCEPTIO has known a significant growth. That’s why CoCEPTIO is now looking for a Process Engineer.
1. Major role
As an expert by our clients, within the Process team, you intervene on new installation projects or revamping of existing units, especially in pharma and chemical industries. You participate in the elaboration, conception and simulation of process schemes with material and heat balances, risks analyses, dimensioning and equipment specificaton emission.
2. Operational responsibilities
Conduct a study on Process and Pharma Equipments from the design to the final reception:
- Thermal balances, balance sheets
- Process Datasheets
- Technical specifications of the equipments
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the Process & Equipments Team.
- Control the implementation of the Process methodology, management procedures relative to Quality and EHS regulations
- Ensure that the project contract taxation are well taken into account
- Analyze/Validate the deliverables realized by the team (SME)
- Ensure in coordination with the Project every external interfaces (other services, Clients, Partners, Licensors, Providers)
- Report the information and give regular feedback to the PM (reporting)
- Elaboration of functional analyses
- Elaboration of technical reports and feedback
- Check the documents prepared by others
- Participate in the P&ID’s, Hazop review meeting and answer to the different question on those matters
- Be the SME and participate in the company growth
- Participate as project engineer in the different phases of the project.
- Process engineer degree, bio engineer
You have at least 3 years experience in the following :
- Master of engineering processes
- Master of dimensioning (chromato, UF, piping)
- Master in utilities (production and distribution, WFI, VP)
- Knowledge of regulations standards (PED)
- English confirmed
Interested ? Please contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR officer by email at email@example.com or by phone: +32.4184.108.40.206