CoCEPTIO is hiring a Automation Engineer
CoCEPTIO, business & technical expert active in very specific sectors (pharma, biotech, cosmetics, food-processing sector …), strives to be the best European stakeholder in the conception and execution of high-valued industrial projects.
CoCEPTIO is also establishing an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibilities are the key words for our collaborators, who feel fulfilled and spontaneously contribute to the company growth.
1. MAJOR ROLE
You are responsible for the definition, dimensioning, follow-up, programming, and maintenance of the entire automation process by our clients active in the pharma sector.
You also lead and follow-up the automation projects from A to Z and work in close relation with your team and with the operational manager.
2. OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop automation standards
- Write documentation needed for the definition of clients’ automation/SCADA needs
- Write technical specifications notes
- Organize and coordinate the project team activities
- Participate in the HAZOP risk analysis, SIL definition, LOPA, …
- Assist the process engineering in the P&ID design and the process control
- Provide an interface with the equipment suppliers on automation level
- Analyze/validate the deliverables realized by the automation suppliers
- Ensure the coordination with all the external project interfaces (other services, clients, partners, software suppliers, integrators)
- Report the information (reporting)
- Elaborate technical notes and feedback
3. MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBITLIES
- Be able to identify improvement opportunities and initiate them;
- Carry out research to detect the fundamental needs of the clients.
4. PROFILE AND MAJOR SKILLS
- Graduated as Automation Engineer, you have a solid experience in the pharma sector ;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English;
- Capacity to conduct missions both independently and in a team;
- Ensure a technological watch within your own expertise area;
- You are pro-active and communicate with the clients, suppliers and colleagues;
- You are analytical and a team player;
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- You have a good knowledge of the major automation/SCADA suppliers (Siemens, Rockwell, Wonderware, Schneider, …)
Interested in starting a new career at CoCEPTIO.
Feel free to contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR Officer, at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org