CoCEPTIO is hiring a Junior HVAC Engineer
Our Culture & Work Environment
CoCEPTIO, business & technical expert active in very specific sectors (pharma, biotech, comestics, food-processing sector …), strives to be the best European stakeholder in the conception and execution of high-valued industrial projects.
CoCEPTIO is also establishing an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibilities are the key words for our collaborators, who feel fulfilled and spontaneously contribute to the company growth.
1. Major Role
The HVAC engineer (Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) acts like a designer of heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems. He/She supports the whole project, from the analysis to the proposition of adapted technical solutions, to the writing of the requirements specifications, and working also on the installation and on finding solutions for possible operational problems.
As HVAC engineer at CoCEPTIO, you work closely with the project team and depending on your autonomy degree, you ensure:
- The conception of the projects with due regard to the quality, the budget and the planning;
- The project management from A to Z regarding the HVAC, the utilities and related equipments:
2. Operational Responsibilities
Lead a HVAC study from the design to the final completion:
- Assess and understand client’s needs to bring the appropriate, adapted solution
- Prepare concepts, schemes and P&IDs
- Draw the budget planning of the installations to the different project phases
- Carry out heat, aeraulic, hydraulic and power balances.
- Write the technical specifications of the equipments
- Organize and frame the activities of the designers team
- Coordinate the technical installations with the entire project team
- Ensure that the contract terms of the project are well taken into account
- Ensure, in coordination with the project, all the external interfaces (other services, clients, partners, licensors, suppliers)
- Analyze companies’ offers and select the most appropriate one
- Control and approve the whole execution documents
- Collaborate in the follow-up of the site, check the commissioning and the entire tests
- Provide feedback (reporting)
- Participate in the implementation of functional analyses
- Write technical notes and feedback
- Participate in P&ID’s, Hazop reviews and answer to the different question on that matter
- Be involved in the development and continuous improvement of the company
- Improve the existing tools and develop new ones to optimize the team work
3 Profile & Major Skills
- You hold a degree in engineering or a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and have at least 3 years of experience in HVAC installations studies
- Experience in industrial installations in pharma, biotech, hospitals, or medical devices sectors is an asset
You master the following technical skills:
- Knowledge of the technical environment and applicable norms;
- Knowledge of dynamic simulation software is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English;
- Be able to carry out missions in autonomy and in team;
- Be able to identify improvements’ opportunities and initiate them;
- Carry out research to identify the major client’s needs;
- Stay updated of its own knowledge area.
Feel free to contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR Officer, at the addresse : email@example.com