CoCEPTIO is hiring a Project Manager
OUR CULTURE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
CoCEPTIO, a business & technical expertise centre active in very specific sectors (pharma, biotech, cosmetics, agri-food, etc.), aims to become an essential European integrator in the design and implementation of industrial projects with high added value.
CoCEPTIO also wants to be attractive by setting up an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibility are the key words so that our employees feel fulfilled and spontaneously contribute to the development of the company.
- As a project engineer, your main role is to manage a project in all its complexity by having the technical capacities required to ensure its smooth running, in compliance with the coordination framework put in place while ensuring the implementation of general good practices and specific EHS measures in force on the site.
- You are responsible for the coordination of on-site staff as well as service providers (architects, subcontractors, etc.) and ensure the proper progress of the work in compliance with deadlines, quality and costs. You manage the relationships between the different actors and lead the project meetings, having in all respects the attitude of a facilitator.
- Since you will be taking charge of a file with a multitude of steps, you need to have a global view of the tasks to be accomplished as well as the priorities.
- Oversee all stages of a project from the beginning to the deliverable.
- Meet all the needs of the technical, financial and relational aspect, related to the current project .
- Ensure the management of logistics and the coordination of teams.
- Take charge of the management of the work schedule.
- Implement preventive actions in case of unforeseen events.
- Identify co-activity situations and determine, in collaboration with providers, appropriate preventive measures
- Identify and notify dangerous situations in order to identify areas for improvement
- Identify and report incidents in order to document cause analyses and corrections to be made
- Immediately put an end to any situation that does not comply with the EHS measures in force
- Be the privileged contact of the CSS in charge of the project, as well as the customer’s EHS interlocutor
- In close collaboration with the Construction Manager, carry out a detailed schedule and ensure its implementation in the field.
- Anticipate/identify any deviation from this same schedule, report it and propose corrective actions
- Anticipate/identify spatial non-conformities during implementation (non-compliance with coordinated plans) and report them and propose corrective actions in collaboration with discipline engineers
- Reviews in close collaboration with the Construction Manager, the progress status proposed by the different performers
- Be the “field eye” of the engineering team and ensure contact with the discipline engineers
- Relay the technical blocking points reported by the service providers in order that the answers are provided quickly and thus ensure the continuity of the activities
PROFILE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Ability to produce concise and accurate documented reports in deviation situations
- Ability to grasp the stress and tension situations inherent in co-activity situations by adopting a facilitator/mediator attitude
- Ability to make decisions quickly when necessary, but a natural inclination to collaborate and collegiality of decisions
- Ability to understand the balance of the different constraints of an industrial site (deadlines, quality, budget),
- Experience in multi-disciplinary technical context (in particular HVAC, Piping, Electricity, Civil Engineering)
- Management skills
- Know how to manage relations with field service providers in a balance between the spirit of trust and accountability of each and the authority necessary for strict compliance with the rules of the building site
- Relational ease and assertiveness
- French/English minimum, any other language is a plus
Interested in starting a new professional adventure at CoCEPTIO? Please contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org