CoCEPTIO is hiring a EHS supervisor
OUR CULTURE AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
CoCEPTIO, a business & technical expertise centre active in very specific sectors (pharma, biotech, cosmetics, agri-food, etc.), aims to become an essential European integrator in the design and implementation of industrial projects with high added value.
CoCEPTIO also wants to be attractive by setting up an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibility are the key words so that our employees feel fulfilled and spontaneously contribute to the development of the company.
- The EHS Supervisor is an environmental, health and safety compliance authority.
- In this role, you will develop, implement, and maintain processes and programs designed to ensure compliance with existing federal, state, and local regulations and requirements for a medium-complexity operation with two or more highly hazardous processes, serious injuries and low fatalities and a high potential for serious environmental events
- Investigate incidents based on incident classification and liaise with engineers, management and health and safety regulators to identify the causes of accidents and prevent their recurrence.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of audits and compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Promote the culture of environment, health and safety through training and education solutions related to environmental, health and safety issues, practices and risks, coaching the others as needed.
- Lead action plans by identifying potential emergencies, creating emergency communication plans, and testing and validating emergency action plans.
- Define, implement, and manage the processes for identifying risks, hazards and opportunities and determining the resources required for execution.
- Perform applicable controls and control programs and document that control programs have been implemented as intended for a complex medium- and medium-sized operation with average risk and exposure.
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and discipline for your direct reports. You’ll also spend time performing the same tasks as the employees on your team.
- Be able to identify opportunities for improvement and initiate them
- Conduct research to detect customers’ basic needs
PROFILE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a level 1 prevention advisor in the chemical industry
- Mastery/knowledge audit Seveso,
- Experience in compliance (PED, ATEX, …) ,
- Experience in operational monitoring,
- Excellent knowledge of French and English,
- To be able to carry out missions both independently and as a team,
- You are proactive and communicative in your relations with our customers, suppliers and collaborators,
- You are analytical and like teamwork,
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
For more information, please contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org