CoCEPTIO is hiring a Lead Automation Engineer
CoCEPTIO, business & technical expert active in niche areas (pharma, biotech, comestics, food-processing sector …) strives to be the best European stakeholder in the conception and implementation of high-valued industrial projects.
CoCEPTIO is also establishing an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibilities are the key words for our associates, who enjoy the work environment and spontaneously contribute to the company growth.
Since its creation in 2017, CoCEPTIO has known a significant growth, especially in the Pharma industry. That’s why CoCEPTIO is now looking for a Lead Automation Engineer.
1. Major role
You are responsible for the configuration, follow-up, programming, repair and maintenance of the whole automation process by our clients.
You are responsible for the projects from A to Z. You work closely with your team and you report to the operational manager.
You also follow up all the automation project from A to Z.
2. Operational responsibilities
As a Lead Automation, you will be expected to :
- Develop automation standards
- Design graph sets
- Define et review interlocks lists and process sequences
- Write technical specifications
- Organize and coordinate the team activities on the project
- Participate in HAZOP risks studies, SIL definition, LOPA, …
- Assist the process engineering in the P&I development and process control
- Interface with the equipment retailers on automation level
- Analyze/validate the deliverables done by specialists
- Coordinate the schedules and supervise the activities of contractors, vendors, and engineering teams
- Elaborate technical notes and feedback
- Check the documents done by others
3. Management responsibilities
- Identify improvement opportunities and initiate corrective & preventive actions notes (CAPA)
- Carry out research to identify the real needs of your clients
4. Profile and major skills
- Master degree in Automation Engineering, with a strong experience in pharma industry (5 years+);
- You are proactive and have good communication skills with clients, retailers and associates
- You are analytical and team-work oriented
- English confirmed
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Interested ? Please contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR officer by email at email@example.com