CoCEPTIO is hiring a Maintenance Projet Engineer
Our culture and work environment
CoCEPTIO, business & technical expert active in very specific sectors (pharma, biotech, cosmetics, food-processing sector …), strives to be the best European stakeholder in the conception and execution of high-valued industrial projects.
CoCEPTIO is also establishing an agile management where trust, autonomy and responsibilities are the key words for our collaborators, who feel fulfilled and spontaneously contribute to the company growth.
1. Major role
As part of the construction of entire new entities (HVAC, electricity, automation, clean piping and clean equipment, black piping and black equipment) or revamping, the maintenance project engineer will assist the maintenance lead in the implementation of the maintenance plan of those entities.
2. Major responsibilities
In collaboration with the maintenance lead:
- Analyse and comment the technical documents of the projets (plan, technical notes, functional analyses, …) during the basic design phase and the detail design.
- Ensure the installation follow-up of the technical equipments on site by taking into account all maintnance aspects.
- Ensure the commissionning phase in collaboration with the project engineers and the contractors.
- Ensure the handover to the maintenance (technical files, trainings, GMAO updates, …)
- Prepare maintenance plans and the implementation of the maintenance strategy.
- Manage the maintenance operational activities.
3. Profile and major skills
- Civil or industrial engineer
- Good knowledge of English
- Goof knowledge of multidisciplinary techniques
- Knowledge of pharma utilities techniques (clean and black)
- Knowledge of IT tools (Office suite – Excel, Word, …)
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance techniques
- At least 3-year experience in the pharma maintenance sector
- Some experience in a project team
- Some experience in team management
Interested in starting a new career at CoCEPTIO. Apply now!
Feel free to contact Mr. Thierry Marchandisse, HR Officer, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org